Health and Wellbeing, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ)
Sleep better knowing that our commitment to the safety
of everyone involved is unmatched in the industry.
Complete jobs in a safe and timely manner even in the most complex situations
Our qualified HSEQ department ensures that we work in compliance with your policies and procedures as well as our own, and in addition to any relevant Acts and standards.
Our commitment to safety, qualified team, and understanding of the challenges faced, sees Metcalf Crane Services as the first choice for clients seeking lifting solutions in the rail network, building bridges, renewable energy, and more.
- Avetta Membership Certificate
- CM3 Certification
- 3D Safety Systems Certification
- Chekrite System
- Advanced Diploma WH&S
- Cert IV Frontline Management
- Cert IV TAE
- MIEAust CP Engineer
- Lead Auditor
- ISO accredited
- Modern fleet and support equipment
- In-house engineering (including detailed CAD drawings to ensure well planned and executed jobs)
- Specialised solutions to the infrastructure market
- Self-managed heavy haulage services
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- In-house maintenance and mechanical services
- Comprehensive internal auditing of compliance and safety systems
Click to view
Public Liability Certificate of Currency
Work Cover Certificate of Currency
Plant & Motor Vehicle Certificate of Currency
Labour Hire Certificate
Need Experienced & Reliable Crane Services?
Lift the load from your team and get the job done.